Your Questions About Singles Vacations 2012

Daniel asks…

My buddy and I are early 20’s and want to vacation somewhere beach like and tropical for singles.?

I will be returning from a year long deployment to Afghanistan in March 2012 and my buddy and I want to go somewhere tropical where it is good for singles. Good night life, clubs, nice beaches, and basically anywhere in the world. Help?
Between the two of us we plan to spend 3500-4000 dollars for 7 days.

Yaz answers:


George asks…

My company required that we submit ALL our vacation for 2012 at the end of 2011…. legal?

I’m a single mom of a 1 year old and have 3 weeks vacation in 2012. I never take a “vacation…” I take random days off when I need to in case the sitter can’t watch her, she gets sick… etc. All the employees are complaining that they are asking to do this because most of us ARE parents in the same situation.

Is it legal for them to require this? It’s already past their “cut off date” and they are badgering us for dates. Who would I call to find out if this is legal? Never in all my years of working have I heard of such a thing!!! They also asked that we take HALF our vacation before July!

Yaz answers:

I am going to explain why it is legal, there is no law in any state that says you get a vacation so therefore there are no laws that says how an employer can administer them, it does not matter if they are earned or accrued the employer is free to say how and even when you can use vacation.

Richard asks…

Vacation spot for july 2012 for a group of 4-6 guys (ages 20-21)?

Location of a country/city that is not in the U.S, we have a budget of $3500-$4000 per person…would prefer a specific answer of a hotel or a resort stayed at by such group as ourselves. Looking to party and meet single ladies

Yaz answers:

I think that budget is more than enough to have an exotic vacation at the Bali Island in Indonesia where you guys can learn and enjoy surfing and scuba diving. Here’s a website to give you great ideas for your travel Have a nice trip. :)

Jenny asks…

Do I need a Visa to re-entry canada after a vacation to the philippines?

I am a live in caregiver with a valid working permit until 2012 and a passport with a used single entry visa, I am planning to visit my mother who is sick right now, Do I still need a visa to re-entry canada? I am planning to have a 2 weeks vacation only. hope you can help me.

Yaz answers:

Yes, if you leave Canada during your authorized stay, you must get a new visitor visa to re-enter Canada.Single entry visa allows you to enter Canada once.Hope this helps.

Michael asks…

Carnival Liberty or Carnival Glory?

Thinking about taking a Carnival cruise vacation in January 2012. We are thinking about either the Carnival Liberty or the Carnival Glory. The Liberty goes to Isla Roatan, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Belize (Western Caribbean), and the Glory goes to St. Thomas, San Juan, Nassau, and Grand Turk. Which itinerary do you think is better? Which ship is better?Which cruise should we go on? I’m a single mom with a 13 year old daughter if that helps.

Yaz answers:

If you or your daughter likes culture, inland jungle adventures, and Mayan ruins, then the liberty is the cruise for you. If you prefer water, beach and sun in endless amounts then the Glory cruise is for you.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers